For product managers
It is crucial for product manager to make the team works fast and delivers quality product. There are many reasons that might interfere with an ability to meet their deadlines:
- There are many difficult puzzling questions that appear as a problem to be solved in development process. A team spend many hours to find a solution but still the result don’t meet users needs.
- Threats would appear if developers don’t understand customer’s needs. There are new requirements all the time. Programmers have to change the interface on the fly, add new tasks.
- Difficult requirement might trigger problems. If tasks are written only in text and are difficult to understand it would slow down the working process because programmers spend too much time to apprehend requirements.
- If a team has no designer, programmers should prepare graphic by themself. They should distract themselves to use graphic editors.
- Customer gives bare requirements and information about users’ needs. Programmers work blind. It demotivates a team and slows down development.
- One of UX designer’s task is solving difficult problems in interface. He could make suggestions, test them on prototypes and give the best one to programmers.
- A team could estimate their affords correctly only after proper usecases research and UX tests. It is necessary step for understanding amount of tasks and setting up real deadlines.
- If agile/scrum method is used UX/UI tasks should be done before front-end and back-end. UX prototypes help programmers watch the task in visual form. It makes them easy to apprehend requirements.
- Many programmers don’t like to work with graphic editors. UX/UI designer could make them work with coding tasks 100% of their time.
- Skilful UX designer could create useful and understandable interfaces without customer’s feedbacks. It could help if there is bare requirements in a project.
PaymentWe cannot predict the price for the whole project on the beginning. You have to make a usability research first, thereafter we would know the amount of tasks we have to do. That’s why we are very flexible in payment. You might choose what is convenient to you:
Expert for one workweek / hour
Perfect for startIf you are on the beginning of your project we could lend you of our usecase researcher to help realize the whole scope of tasks.
Perfect for long-termIf you have many changes, or you don't want to write proper requirements or you want to make some experiments in UX/UI - the best choice would be hourly payment. Our experts work for 15 USD / hour. It is average IT wage in Ukraine but you would get guarantee that your tasks would be made with high quality.
Payment for tasksIf your project is quite big it is better to pay for every usecase. It gives you an opportunity to add new customers’ needs. It is very convenient because you could calculate the design and UX testing price for whole project till the end. We would arrange full map of usecases. It is clear after that how many tasks do we have and what would be the price of all project. Than we would make UX prototypes, test them. If the tests are ok - we would write down a requirements specification and head toward production stage (UI). The price would relate to the quantity of usecases, that would be done. For example, a website project (from usecases research to writing of requirements) with 45 usecases had the price 1037 USD. You could choose which usecase you want us to prototype and which we could skip.
Usecases research - 4 USD / usecase
UX prototyping - 10 USD / usecase in prototype
UX prototype testing - 8 USD / usecase in prototype
Requirements specification - 5 USD / usecase
UI creation - 15 USD / page
Responsive UI creation - 30 USD / page
UX and usability testingWe provide testing of features on 2 stages of interface development. We do UX testing on prototypes before coding. And usability tests after some feature is done. Usualy product owners do not test the whole amount of usecases but the most difficult ones.
Quantity tests - 8 USD / usecase in test
This kind of test is made online with survey system. We send them prototype or link and ask questions about their experience. If we have a negative feedback we should discover what is the reason.
Quality tests - 10 USD / usecase in test This kind of test is made personally with potential clients (3-10). We would ask them to perform usecases on PC or cell phone with our expert behind their shoulder. We could quickly figure out how convenient is the system for usage, ask questions, and find mistakes in interface design.
Landing / IdentityOur studio could provide you landing UI / Frontend development and brandbook creation service.
Landing page design - 500 USD
Landing pages are one of the most popular orders we have in the studio. It is onepage web-site usually where users could find some information about products or services. There are more pages than one sometimes and some pop-up windows also. If you want to create the page like this you have to have an experience and understanding how do clients behave. It is common case when beatiful website is useless but ugly attract many clients.
Logotype - 300 USD Perfect logotype could represent quality and solidity of a product / service / company. We have special expert (an artist) for this kind of work. We are sure that the artist feel beauty much better than designers.