For product managers
It is crucial for product manager to make the team works fast and delivers quality product. There are many reasons that might interfere with an ability to meet their deadlines:
- There are many difficult puzzling questions that appear as a problem to be solved in development process. A team spend many hours to find a solution but still the result don’t meet users needs.
- Threats would appear if developers don’t understand customer’s needs. There are new requirements all the time. Programmers have to change the interface on the fly, add new tasks.
- Difficult requirement might trigger problems. If tasks are written only in text and are difficult to understand it would slow down the working process because programmers spend too much time to apprehend requirements.
- If a team has no designer, programmers should prepare graphic by themself. They should distract themselves to use graphic editors.
- Customer gives bare requirements and information about users’ needs. Programmers work blind. It demotivates a team and slows down development.
- One of UX designer’s task is solving difficult problems in interface. He could make suggestions, test them on prototypes and give the best one to programmers.
- A team could estimate their affords correctly only after proper usecases research and UX tests. It is necessary step for understanding amount of tasks and setting up real deadlines.
- If agile/scrum method is used UX/UI tasks should be done before front-end and back-end. UX prototypes help programmers watch the task in visual form. It makes them easy to apprehend requirements.
- Many programmers don’t like to work with graphic editors. UX/UI designer could make them work with coding tasks 100% of their time.
- Skilful UX designer could create useful and understandable interfaces without customer’s feedbacks. It could help if there is bare requirements in a project.
PaymentWe cannot predict the price for the whole project on the beginning. You have to make a usability research first, thereafter we would know the amount of tasks we have to do. That’s why we are very flexible in payment. You might choose what is convenient to you:
The prices are pretty simple
Expert for one workweek / hour
Weekly rate: 400 USD / week.
Hourly rate: 15 USD / hour
We use a time tracking software in case of hourly rate therefore you could check our work carefully. There are full statistic and screenshots of our work available.
We expect prepayment at the beginning of our cooperation. Further payments can be made weekly or monthly (for permanent customers). You can transfer payments via Payoneer or SWIFT.
What is our workflow
- Usecases research
- UX prototyping
- UX prototype testing
- UI creation
- Requirements specification
UX and usability testingWe provide testing of features on 2 stages of interface development. We do UX testing on prototypes before coding. And usability tests after some feature is done. Usually product owners do not test the whole amount of usecases but the most difficult ones.
The price of the test - 8 USD / usecase in test
This kind of test is made with video recording. We could figure out mistakes that users do and fix the UX according to this knowledge.
Landing / IdentityOur studio could provide you landing UI / Frontend development and brandbook creation service.
Landing page design - 500 USD
Landing pages are one of the most popular orders we have in the studio. It is onepage web-site usually where users could find some information about products or services. There are more pages than one sometimes and some pop-up windows also. If you want to create the page like this you have to have an experience and understanding how do clients behave. It is common case when beatiful website is useless but ugly attract many clients.
Logotype - 300 USD
Perfect logotype could represent quality and solidity of a product / service / company. We have special expert (an artist) for this kind of work. We are sure that the artist feel beauty much better than designers.